2009年5月1日星期五

Watching performance


Watching Performance I watched the taming of shrew long long time ago, it is a nice play which I really enjoy. I used to want to help dear Ms. Bartell with the preparation stuff, but I am totally late, so it made me very hard to help our glad planning teacher Ms. Bartell. I think it is a great shame to be late to volunteer and mess up the entire thing, but unless I could watch the show. i really did not understand Shakespeare's sense of humor, but the noisy sound of the main character’s speaking really impressed my ears. Unfortunately, my ears really didn't enjoy the sound, so I prefer to talk with one of my acquaintances who sit next to me. We have a great talk, and my ESL classmate always changed the topic when he thought the question was embarrassed. So I never get the idea what he was trying to talk about. I talked about if he has a girl friend, he said: “The weather is great.” And I want to talk about his grade, it is a sunny day. So we are just wasted our time instead of watching the inapprehensible performance. The only thing that impressed me during the performance was the sleeping guy who sits in front of the stage; I was thinking if he was sleeping or just pretended. It would be very hard for me to sit on the stage and sleep for more than an hour; i really do not think he was sleeping that moment because it is too noisy over that time. So I really respected his patient. I could hardly think of staying on the stage for an hour and do nothing, this would probably kill me. I think the boy who acts as the father is really a great actor.
After all, the show is not as bad as I thought it will be. At least, unless one of third GCA students went there and waited until it is over including me. And most of the GCA teacher went to the show which is a good thing. I hope we could have some other Shakespeare’s drama because it is fantastic. And after all, I want to say word do not concern your name, and make me very confused if I had typed your name correctly.

没有评论: