2009年5月4日星期一

Volunteer work


I helped the Danish for about five hours from 11P.M in the morning to the 4P.M in the afternoon. First, I met the people you leads to me in the 10-D classroom, and then Peter led us to the dormitory because it is the closest place near the 10-D classroom. Unfortunately, we got refused because they said they could not let us in without the admission from the students’ office. So we decided to go to the football field first, then, go to the student’s office, while we are showing them our art classroom. So we went to the football field and talked about how we played sport game on the field, and we said that we love that field so much ,that is favourite place of ours.they are quite intersting about our P.E calaases, and they said in the half of the schooltime, they played sports games with P.E classed. Of coure, we were very envious of them. We kept talking and Victor came to us and said that he had already got the tickets. We were very glad to hear that and decide to lead them back to the dormitory, on the way back to the aformaitory ,they saw our cafeteria and said tht our cafaeteriaa seems to be very good, and we told them that it is not as good as it looks like. Finally, we arrived in the dormitory and they saw a beautiful scene, everthing is in order except one of our dormmate was still sleeping. We had called Victor to clean up our bedroom, but unfortunately, this guy just did not get the idea that it is not good to be seen as sleeping in the bed when it is almost 12A.M, and my friend Victor was not strong enough to wake him up, so the Danish student may have a feeling that Chinese student are very lazy. After all, the Danish students seems to feel fine about our job, and as you have known, I took out my big great box to let them know that I was such a kind man that I would do whatever I can to help the poor students. So they all donate some money and some of classmates got mad for me that moment, but afterwards, it does not even matter.
After finish my job in the morning, Joe asked me to have the dinner with the Danish students which they are working with, so I was very glad to have some Swish food with them, however, the foods are very expensive, and I did not have too much money that time, so it makes me feel really hard. Luckily I finsihed that as fast as I can and leave the places, and I used that as Western food as either. Anyway, I really enjoy this experience, and I think I will do it again if I have another chance.. Thank you for giving me a chance to have such a waonderful time with so many international people, thank you for all, Ms.Bartell

没有评论: